Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A week of silence

My goal with this blog is to post twice a week, on Monday and on Thursday. You'll notice, if you're closely following, that I didn't post last Monday or Thursday. Why didn't I post? Why the week of silence?

Easy. I didn't have anything to say that I haven't already said. I didn't have anything to say that I wanted the entire world to hear.

Frankly, I don't want to come across as a whiner.

But, the truth is, I'm frustrated. I'm not sure what to do next.

In the meantime, I've been working on staying focused. I've been running consistently, logged 33 miles over the past 2 weeks. If I'm being honest, a few of the things on my list were really put on there for when we moved, but since we haven't moved yet, they're on hold.

I've finished 2 of the books on my list, working on a third.

I also now have two gaming works published. You can find them here and here. The third installment will be available on May 9 here.

I also have a micro-goal for May 2013. I will run each and every day of May, at the very least, one mile. I'd like to top 75 miles for the month, too. This would be my highest mileage of all time for a single month. I hit 68 last year while training for the marathon that I never ran.

Thanks everyone for your encouragement over the past few weeks. We really thought we'd be back in ministry by this point. I honestly felt as if God had called me to the position in Marietta. It was pretty rough when we didn't get the job, but we're pushing forward (expanded the search farther outside the denomination and sent out 22 resume's over the last 2 weeks).

Be blessed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment